(£205.00 per night)
All prices include 20% VAT, a welcome pack, central heating, linens and towels (changed every three days) and free WiFi and broadband connection.
Payment terms: Deposit – £150.00 per apartment per stay. Balance due six weeks prior to arrival. Please note that by paying the deposit you acknowledge agreement with our Booking Terms & Conditions (please scroll down to find them).
Other charges: Cancellation Cover – £5.00 per apartment per night. Telephone calls will be charged at twice the rate as invoiced by BT to cover line rental and administration.
Please note that the apartments are not suitable for small children, pets or smokers.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The apartment will be available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150.00 per booking for each apartment is required. A letter of confirmation and final invoice will then be sent to you. The balance of payment is required six weeks prior to the start of your stay. Failure to send the balance may result in the property being re-let.
- Cancellation Cover is available at £5.00 per property per night, provided that it is paid at the same time as the deposit. Subject to you having paid the above premium we will refund the full deposit and/or the full payment in the event of cancellation for any of the reasons stated below:
- Death, accident, sickness of yourself, any person with whom you intend to travel or the spouse, child, parent, parent-in-law or close business associate of yourself or any person with whom you intend to travel.
- The Police requesting your presence at home following burglary at your home or place of business.
- The Jury Service, or witness summons or compulsory quarantine of yourself or any person with whom you intend to travel.
- Your own home being rendered uninhabitable by explosion, fire, subsidence, malicious damage, storm or flood.
Please note that a Doctors Certificate or other relevant documents will be required to support a claim.
- No more than four persons may sleep in each apartment.
- We do not accept pets or allow small children.
- All equipment, utensils etc should be left in a clean condition at the end of the stay and the accommodation left in the same state of order and cleanliness as it was found. Any shortcomings, damage or missing items should be reported on arrival. Should any damage or breakage occur during your stay, you will be held responsible and charged for the replacement.
- The use of the accommodation is entirely at the hirer’s risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, nor the loss or damage to the hirer’s belongings. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any car or its contents.