Main Street, Follifoot
A beautifully presented and newly decorated 2 double bedroomed, 2 bath/shower roomed, semi detached cottage property, which has good quality fixtures and fittings, neutral floor coverings throughout, LPG underfloor heating, double glazing and security alarm.
A beautifully presented and newly decorated 2 double bedroomed, 2 bath/shower roomed, semi detached cottage property, which has good quality fixtures and fittings, neutral floor coverings throughout, LPG underfloor heating, double glazing and security alarm. The property benefits from a patio and good sized landlord maintained communal garden overlooking open countryside and woodland. An inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the layout and location.
The property is set within the Crimple Valley, adjacent to the Crimple Valley viaduct and accessed from Rudding Lane via a private driveway. The Harrogate by-pass is close at hand and offers swift commuter access to Harrogate, Leeds, York and beyond. There are excellent public footpaths offering countryside walks, golf courses and amenities within easy access.
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, washer/dryer and dishwasher included.
£1,195 pcm excluding utilities (gas and electricity will be invoiced by the landlord monthly).
If you would like to view this property, please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord’s consent.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £1,235.00 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a ‘part security holding deposit’ thus providing you with ‘exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band C for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and ‘part security holding deposit’ paid, pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the Landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications