Plompton Road, Follifoot
An all too infrequent opportunity to rent this award winning conversion of a former grain store, which provides a superb family house with a contemporary feel, set in amongst open countryside with far ranging views. The property has been designed to an exacting standard and is equipped with ground source heat pump and exceptional energy performance, along with double glazing.
The 5 bedroomed, 4 bathroomed accommodation, is suited to a variety of family living styles. The walk through kitchen/dining/family room offers very flexible accommodation and opens onto the terrace for al fresco dining. There is a magnificent master bedroom suite with large windows overlooking views to the east and spacious en suite facilities and dressing room and the house has many other attractive features.
The stunning master bedroom suite has large windows overlooking views to the east and spacious en suite facilities and dressing rooms.
The exterior of the property has security gates and has been landscaped to take advantage of the location. An internal inspection is advised to fully appreciate the high quality of the build and design. This is a superb family home.
Located on the edge of the sought-after village of Follifoot, adjacent to the local church and offering far reaching views to the north east of Harrogate over open farmland. Church Farm is easily accessible to the amenities of Follifoot and within a short drive to the sought-after centre of Harrogate with its shops, restaurants and amenities. There is also easy access to the southern by-pass with connections to York, Leeds and Bradford and Pannal and local Harrogate railway stations are also within reach.
Total Approx Floor Area: 4378 sq.Ft / 406.7 sq.m
Late September 2019
Floor and window coverings, oven & combi-oven, extractor hob. refrigerator, 2 freezers, dishwasher and instant boiling water tap in the kitchen included.
£5,750 Per calendar month excluding all utilities
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
From Harrogate take the A661 Wetherby Road. Go past The Kestrel Pub and at the roundabout take the second exit towards Spofforth. Continue and after approx. 600m at the brow of the hill turn right towards Follifoot. The property is the first dwelling on the right hand side as you enter the village, before the church.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of minimum 12 months, with the option to extend for a further three years, subject to contract.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord’s consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord to a pet the rent will increase to £5,825
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band H for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security holding deposit' paid, pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications