Haggs Road, Follifoot
A very spacious, stone built, former farm house, which has been neutrally decorated and carpeted to a good standard and requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation, gardens and grounds.
The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and has large lawned gardens, driveway parking with electric entry gates and turning circle, LPG central heating, uPVC double glazing. There is the added benefit of a solar energy electricity tariff, providing reduced solar energy electricity to the property.
Haggs Road is located approximately 3 miles to the south of Harrogate between Pannal and Spofforth and is therefore ideally placed for the commuter working in Leeds, Bradford or Harrogate. The property is set within a very well maintained residential and commercial community.
Total Approx Floor Area: 1652 sq.Ft / 153.5 sq.m
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher included
£1,850 Per calendar month excluding all utilities, but including lawn maintenance
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months, with the option to extend up to three years, subject to contract.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. No pets and no smokers without theLandlord’s consent.
4. Tenant to share the tenancy set up costs with the Landlord for which there will be a fee of £240.00 inc. VAT. Additional reference requirements to be charged extra.
5. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy
6. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band E for the purpose of Council Tax.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted, pending receipt of references.
8. In order to comply with Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
9. This property will be managed by the landlord.
10. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications