Main Street, Follifoot
A spacious cottage, which has been decorated in contemporary neutral colours and carpeted to a good standard and requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation.
This three bedroom cottage property has been newly decorated and carpeted to a high standard in neutral colours. The spacious accommodation has an attractive fitted breakfast kitchen, good size bedrooms, walk in shower, and is equipped with gas central heating and double glazing. There is a private, easy to maintain, rear terraced garden with access to a good sized single garage. A neat lawned front garden further compliments the cottage.
Located at the heart of this popular and much sought after village on the south side of Harrogate, served by two public houses, a local store, village school and being within good access of Pannal Rail station as well as the southern bypass affording access to the North East, Leeds and Harrogate.
Floor and window coverings, gas hob, electric oven and light fittings included. A fridge freezer and dishwasher are also included but the Landlord has no liability for repair.
£850 pcm excluding all utilities.
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord’s consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £885 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a ‘part security holding deposit’ thus providing you with ‘exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band D for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and ‘part security holding deposit’ paid, pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the Landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications