Main Street, Follifoot
A stunning and beautifully presented, former Gatehouse property, equipped to an exceptionally high standard and in excellent decorative order. The property has two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and two recently refurbished quality bath and shower rooms. The property has been decorated and furnished to an exacting specification, although the property could also be let unfurnished. There is a security alarm, gas under floor central heating, ample off-street secure parking behind private gates and a secluded private garden which is maintained at the Landlords expense.
There is gas fire, double glazing and beautifully appointed and decorated living space and a fully equipped kitchen. In addition, there is a private secluded terraced patio area and good parking facilities. The property can be offered unfurnished, or, partly furnished if required and we are happy to discuss requirements. We would strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the high quality of the interior specification.
Located in a sought-after position, at the head of this most popular village, approximately 3 miles to the south of Harrogate and well served by local road links to Leeds, York, Harrogate and beyond. Pannal railway station is within 2 miles of the property and the secured gated access offers a discerning tenant excellent security.
TOTAL Approx Floor Area: 863 sq.Ft / 80.2 sq.m
Furnished or Unfurnished
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and home entertainment systems and all main items of furniture are included. Most furniture can be removed if required, to leave carpets, window treatments, light fittings, home entertainment systems and domestic appliances.
£1,750 Per calendar month excluding all utilities.
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and they will be pleased to make an appointment.
Proceed along Station Parade in Harrogate town centre. At the junction turn right into York Place. At the roundabout take the first exit into Leeds Road. Continue along Leeds Road to Spacey Houses and turn left at the traffic lights onto Pannal Road. Join the A658 bypass and take the first right turn signposted Follifoot. Continue and the property is on the left hand side in the heart of the village.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no smokers. Pet considered.
4. If consent is granted by the Landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £1,790 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with 'exclusivity' during the referencing period.
6. if a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band E for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted, and 'part security holding deposit' paid, pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the Landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications