Main Street, Follifoot
A superbly appointed and recently renovated character property, in what was part of the former Gatehouse serving Rudding House. The property has an immaculately fitted kitchen and quality living dining area, the 2 double bedrooms are equipped to an excellent standard with fitted wardrobes and are served by their own newly installed quality bathrooms. The property is offered to let fully furnished and the quality of fixtures and fittings throughout is of the highest order.
There is gas fired central heating, double glazing and beautifully appointed and decorated living space. In addition, there is a private secluded terraced patio area maintained at the landlords expense and good parking facilities adjacent to the property. The property can be offered unfurnished, or, partly furnished if required and we are happy to discuss requirements. We would strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the high quality of the interior specification.
Located in a sought-after position, at the head of this most popular village, approximately 3 miles to the south of Harrogate and well served by local road links to Leeds, York, Harrogate and beyond. Pannal railway station is within 2 miles of the property and the secured gated access offers a discerning tenant excellent security.
A superbly appointed and recently renovated character property, in what was part of the former Gatehouse serving Rudding House.
Total Approx Floor Area: 988 Sq.Ft / 91.8 sq.m
Beginning of September 2020
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included. The property can be offered unfurnished, or, partly furnished if required.
£1,790 Per calendar month excluding all utilities.
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
Proceed along Station Parade in Harrogate town centre. At the junction turn right into York Place. At the roundabout take the first exit into Leeds Road. Continue along Leeds Road to Spacey Houses and turn left at the traffic lights onto Pannal Road. Join the A658 bypass and take the first right turn signposted Follifoot. Continue and the property is on the left hand side in the heart of the village.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months, although consideration will be given to an alternative term.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no smokers. Pets considered.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £2,045 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with 'exclusivity' during the referencing period.
6. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band E for the purpose of Council Tax.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted, and 'part security holding deposit' paid, pending receipt of references.
8. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
9. This property will be managed by the Landlord.
10. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Be the first to receive availability notifications