Main Street, Follifoot
A superbly appointed and recently renovated character property, in what was part of the former Gatehouse serving Rudding House. The property has an immaculately fitted kitchen and quality living dining area, the 2 double bedrooms are equipped to an excellent standard with fitted wardrobes and are served by their own newly installed quality bathrooms. The property is offered to let fully furnished and the quality of fixtures and fittings throughout is of the highest order.
There is gas fired central heating, double glazing and beautifully appointed and decorated living space. In addition, there is a private secluded terraced patio area maintained at the landlords expense and good parking facilities adjacent to the property. The property can be offered unfurnished, or, partly furnished if required and we are happy to discuss requirements. We would strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the high quality of the interior specification.
Located in a sought-after position, at the head of this most popular village, approximately 3 miles to the south of Harrogate and well served by local road links to Leeds, York, Harrogate and beyond. Pannal railway station is within 2 miles of the property and the secured gated access offers a discerning tenant excellent security.
A superbly appointed and recently renovated character property, in what was part of the former Gatehouse serving Rudding House.
Total Approx Floor Area: 988 Sq.Ft / 91.8 sq.m
From early April 2019
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included. The property can be offered unfurnished, or, partly furnished if required.
£1,995.00 Per calendar month excluding all utilities.
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
Proceed along Station Parade in Harrogate town centre. At the junction turn right into York Place. At the roundabout take the first exit into Leeds Road. Continue along Leeds Road to Spacey Houses and turn left at the traffic lights onto Pannal Road. Join the A658 bypass and take the first right turn signposted Follifoot. Continue and the property is on the left hand side in the heart of the village.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months, with the option to extend, subject to contract, on an annual basis.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no smokers without the Landlord’s consent. Pets considered.
4. Tenant to share the tenancy set up costs with the Landlord for which there will be a fee of £240.00 inc. VAT. Additional reference requirements to be charged extra.
5. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
6. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property has not yet been banded for the purpose of Council Tax, but it anticipated to be Band E.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted, pending receipt of references.
8. This property will be managed by the landlord.
9. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract. 10. Please note that the tenant is responsible for acquiring their own televisions if the televisions provided with the property are not to their specification, or, if they fail at any point during the tenancy.
Other Available Homes
A very spacious, stone built, former farm house, which has been decorated in contemporary neutral colours and carpeted to a good standard and requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation, gardens a…
Be the first to receive availability notifications