Haggs Road, Follifoot
An outstanding modernised three bedroom, three reception room farmhouse, equipped with ground source heating, solid fuel stove, UPVC double glazing, quality kitchen and bathrooms and beautifully neutrally decorated and carpeted accommodation. There is a large patio area to the rear, private rear garden overlooking open countryside and ample vehicle parking.
Situated to the south of Harrogate just off the southern bypass and thus affording good access to Harrogate Leeds York and beyond. The property is adjacent to open countryside with far reaching views to the south. An internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Total Approx Floor Area: 1995 sq.Ft / 185.3 sq.m
Beginning of February, 2020
Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator/freezer, washing machine, dryer and microwave included.
£1,995 pcm excluding all utilities.
If you would like to view this property please contact FSS on 01423 501211 and we will be pleased to make an appointment.
Proceed along Station Parade in Harrogate town centre. At the junction turn right into York Place. At the roundabout take the first exit into Leeds Road. Continue through Spacey Houses/Pannal and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A658 bypass. Continue and Haggs Road is the second right hand turning. Spa Bottom Farmhouse is approximately half a mile on the right hand side accessed down the Spa Bottom Fam entrance.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months, with the option to extend, subject to contract, on an annual basis.
2. References will be obtained using a Credit Reference agency.
3. Sorry, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord’s consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £2,040.00 pcm
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and to pay a ‘part security holding deposit’ thus providing you with ‘exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a tenancy renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the that the property is in Band E for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and ‘part security holding deposit’ paid, pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or, National Identity Card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
12. Ground source heat pump for hot water is sub-metered to the tenant from the landlord on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Be the first to receive availability notifications